On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project 365....day 89

Today was another rainy day, but my daffodils are loving it, and you know what they say' "April showers bring May flowers!" Anyway, since it was a cruddy day out, and everything was dripping wet, and I feared for my camera, I decided to, instead, stay indoors and see what I couldn't pull off. I'm pretty happy with the results, but what do YOU think?

I did not love this picture initially, but once I changed it to a b/w image, all that changed. Now, I can not get enough of it....



Another macro b/w of the roses that currently brighten up my dining room.



Another capture that just caught my eye as I was picking images to edit tonight. I love how this image is both dark and vivid all at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!