On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Project 365....day 77

I have a confession to make...I am SUCH a procrastinator! Seriously, I am soooooo lazy! Take this post for example; I took these pictures yesterday. I edited them yesterday, hell, I even burned them onto the disk yesterday to put them up here, but I got busy screwing around and doing some fun stuff, and I let myself be sidetracked, thus, this post never got made yesterday like it should have. Now, I'm a full 24 hours late in getting these up, and my pictures from today are still on my camera, thanks to having to work tonight! Anyway...without any more build up, here are my 365's from yesterday. Thursday. day #77

A fairly wide view of the winding Sacandaga River in Benson, NY




The beautiful, bright spring sky.




A beautiful, small scale natural dam in Benson, NY.




Lastly, what might possibly be the best picture I've ever taken...a macro shot of a bright orange leaf floating in the stream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!