On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Project 365....day 70

Today's pictures are more than just a little late...as I wrote Friday night, I got home Thursday from work feeling the crunch. I was supposed to be bringing my web-guy my pictures so he could begin work on my website Friday morning, so though my pictures were taken, and even edited, they never made it up on Thursday night. Friday, I woke up sick, and was then quarantined in my bedroom for the following 2 days. (Either my husband REALLY loves me and wants me well, or he REALLY doesn't want to deal with sick kids, either way, I've got no complaints.) Anyway....here are Thursday's pictures...

First, a lovely panoramic of the beautiful (and huge) Sacandaga Lake




Second, here are some more little bits of spring....it's time for maple syrup!!




Lastly, I'm such a fan of farms....maybe that's why I'm so content here in NY...anyway...Silos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!