On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Project 365....day 61

Today I had a very, VERY exciting day in the land of Saratography! I had a meeting with my web designer this afternoon and it was very productive. Hopefully the new site will be up in the next week or two, so stay tuned for updates there. As far as my pictures today go, I'm LOVING the fact that winter is on it's last legs, and spring is officially coming! Not only is the snow melting, but the plants are beginning to come back to life, and I have the pictures to prove it!! Today was another macro-day, with a few added colored bonus.

Some practice at this macro-thing, shooting at some burdox near the sacandaga lake.




Another capture/edit of the burdox




My proof that spring is officially on it's way! Some new buds on this patiently waiting plant...




Can you figure out what I was shooting at here?




Another 'guess what it is' picture.






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!