On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Project 365....day 63

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day in upstate New York! For the first time in a loooooonnng time, the sun was out for more than brief moments. (Gasp!) Instead of the usual, normal, mostly-cloudy very early spring weather, we had an entire afternoon of beautiful, almost-warm sunshine!!! To celebrate that, I trudged around through the snow and mud around the Sacandaga River to grab some macro practice,(viewable here) then I continued on. From the little parking area by the Wells hydro-electric plant, I scored....here, for your viewing pleasure, are my 365's for today...this is my official proof that spring has sprung!

My first capture for the 365 today...I could not resist the picture that this flag blowing in front of the mountains made.




My first little bit of proof that spring has sprung!




I love the way this nest is tucked into the branches...and the buds are starting to bloom on the trees! ♥




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!