On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Amelia-mazing....in Black and White

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder/ You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger/ May you never take one single breath for granted./ God forbid love ever leave you empty handed..


I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean./ Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens./ Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,/ And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance...


I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,/ Never settle for the path of least resistance./ Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin',/ Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin',


Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,/ When you come close to sellin' out reconsider./ Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,/ And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance.


I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,/ Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens./ Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,/ And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

Dance....I hope you dance.

2 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I love your series of B&W here... and the words that went with the pics. Lovely!

Sara said...

Thank you so much. I had such a hard time choosing this week for the I ♥ faces contest that I just *had* to get the rest of them out there!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!