On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

♥ Bundled Up ♥

This week at I ♥ faces, the theme is Bundled up. When I read that the other day, I immediately thought of this shot. Last month we had some really nasty, bitter cold weather. After nearly 2 weeks of that, we had a few nice days (meaning it was in the high 20's and not so terribly windy). We celebrated by going out to the lake so the kids could get a chance to try out some ice! My daughter handled it like a pro, but my poor boy! Imagine, if you will, how Bambi looks the first time he gets on the ice....that was poor Toes. FINALLY, with Daddy's help, he found his feet for a moment, and that moment was perfect! ♥



Also? Just in case you're curious...yes, he actually has a mohawk under the mohawk hat. ♥


♥ For more AMAZING 'bundled up' photos, please visit I ♥ faces! ♥

19 comments:

Jan said...

AWWW!! Too cute for words!!!

dmauton said...

awww. such a cutie in a cute hat. :D

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

hahahaha. Thats great. I gave my son a fauxhawk once. Does that count for anything?

Unknown said...

Love the hat!

betsy ...on raspberry lane said...

best hat ever!

Katherine Schultz said...

Ohhh sooo cute, and such a funny hat. Love it :)

Check out my entry :) www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So cute, love the hat

Unknown said...

The hat is a riot! :D Gotta love a little kid with a mohawk. ;)

Leanna said...

Great winter photo. I love the hat too.

Mrs. Bird said...

Beautiful photo! I love the sun flare!

Alice said...

how sweet! i love his little cold cheeks :) and his fabulous mohawk :)

if you get a chance, you can check out my post :)

Lena said...

Hahah we almost got that same exact hat. How adorable is it?!
Wonderful shot, your son is a cutie.

FiftyCentLove said...

That hat is awesome!! Love the sunflare

Kristin.... said...

What a cute photo!

Sandra Burns said...

Wow, a hawk and a mohawk hat too! Cute!

.Erin Cassidy said...

Love it Sara! Sometime soon we need to get him and Bella together!! :)

Brooke said...

So cute! Love the hat.

Anonymous said...

The hat is awesome, the picture is perfect!!

Jess said...

A mohawk under a mohawk!? Awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!