On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Project 365....day 76

Today....er.....yesterday now, it was a beautiful, warm, sunny spring day. I knew just where I wanted to go; back to the Copeland covered bridge in Edinburg, NY. I photographed this bridge some time last month...or possibly in January, for another day of my 365 blog, but I wanted to get another look at things now that the snow is *almost* completely gone, and the Beecher Creek is now RUSHING with spring run off. It did not disappoint. My kids and husband were so impressed w/the bridge, not to mention all the beautiful, falling water and the view, and my pics were pretty pleasing to my eyes, at least. Successful outing yesterday!

This first capture is a macro shot of some un-named berrys. I have no idea what they are, but they looked pretty...just a note; the thorns SUCKED!




This next picture is probably my favorite capture of the day. I am SUCH a sucker for pink chucks. ♥




The top half of my beautiful little monster. In the process of exploring the bridge, she, of course had to climb every available surface.




The last capture I have to share from yesterday; my view from 'down here'. This was taken through a hole in one of the boards in the walls of the Copeland Covered Bridge. History in the every day, ya' know...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!