On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Project 365....day 67

Today's 365 pictures are truly a happy accident. The husband and I were driving around, looking for things to take pictures of, and we were headed down Rt. 5, headed for Johnstown, and Johnson Hall to see if I couldn't find some spring birds when we happened across something even better; spring run off coming down in beautiful drips and streams down the slate banks road-side there. After turning the car around, he let me out and I played baby mountain goat for a while, all but crawling up the hillside and sliding down as I made my way up to the shots I wanted. At some point, I'm going to have to get my husband a camera of his own so that he can take pictures of me busting my ass to get some of these shots! Anyway, without further adu, here are today's 365 pictures. Enjoy, these are some of my favorites! ♥

What I love most about this image is the sparkling points on the streams of water...




In amazing contrast to the last picture, this water is just raging down the hillside!




I love the contrast between the harsh rock and bright sky, and also the way those plants at the top have struggled and fought to sustain life. Amazing, no?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!