On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Project 365....day 84

Yesterday I had to work in the morning, and my sweet little toes was not feeling well at ALL, so I wasn't entirely sure I was going to have time to even get out and shoot yesterday. Thankfully, I was able to make my escape when my husband came home to take over w/the kids for a while so I could get out and shoot. By the time I made it out, it was late in the afternoon, and had started raining, but I'm still thrilled with the outcome. Here are my 365's for day 84!

The first of many shots of the train tracks in Fonda, NY



~*~*~*~



~*~*~*~



~*~*~*~



A beautiful farm I passed on my way out Rt. 5 yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!