On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Project 365....day 80

So, here I am playing catch up after another busy weekend! Yesterday I got Friday and Saturday's pictures up, and now I'm here to back-to-back post Sunday and then Today's pictures! (Woah, right?) Anyway...yesterday I worked all day long, and to say it was slow would be a ginormous understatement. As it was, I got to sit in the sun, and hang out and play some darts, and generally have a really nice, relaxing Sunday with some of my favorite people! Then, it was off to grab my pictures for the day (in case the ones I took at work didn't work) I'm happy to report that there are pics from both the restaurant, AND the sunset yesterday! Here are my 365's for Sunday, day 80!

There is always a table waiting for you at The Fireside!




The sun was so beautiful coming through the clouds yesterday evening!




A beautiful landscape of the sun streaming through the clouds.




I just could not resist the way the sky was reflected on the little bit of open water there is in Canada Lake already.




And, last but not least, A portrait-style shot of the sky Sunday night. I love the wide range of colors in this shot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!