On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project 365....day 82

So, finally, for once I'm on time with my (supposedly) daily posts! Shocker, right?! Anyway, today I didn't have much time, and it was another terribly dreary day, which the plants need, but I do not. So, since I didn't have much time while I was out, I chose to stick inside the city today...here are the pictures I managed to grab today on the grounds of a historical church in Johnstown, NY.

First, a sweet shot of my blue eyed baby before she left for school today. ♥



More proof that spring is here! A tulip just beginning to sprout up!



A macro-capture of some cherries rotting on the trees. They'll be falling soon, and this tree will be beautiful with blooms!



Another macro-capture of some unidentified berries on the bush.



The top tower of the church mentioned above in Johnstown, N.Y.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!