On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Project 365....day 85

So once again, it's the weekend, and things are very, very hectic for me this weekend. Friday I had a chance to shoot a wide variety of subjects, but I did not get a chance to even get them on the computer last night! Thus, here I am playing catch-up as Sunday morning quickly approaches. Without further ado, here are my 365's for Friday; day 85!

Water dripping from a rock somewhere near the middle of a giant waterfall just outside of Mohawk, NY



After I'd gotten my fill of the waterfall, I drove back through Fonda, NY and stumbled across a farm where I captured the next few images.



This barn was falling down around this poor dump truck!




Once I finished there, it was off through Bleeker, to Nate's house to capture his pup Bongo.



~*~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!