On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Just sayin'...

Today I am sick. I woke up this morning, super-duper early, might I add, and had to literally jump and RUN for the bathroom. Once that pleasant start to my day was done, I crawled back into bed where I've spent roughly the last 14 hours....no pictures today. I suck. Just sayin'....

Also? Yesterday's pictures never went up (obviously)...when I got home from work last night I got busy working on the pictures for my galleries on my (soon to be up) website....when I finally tore my way away from that, i fell into bed, exhausted, where I did not move until my wonderful 'wake up' this morning.

I promise, I will get to it in the next day or two...we'll see how I'm feeling in the morning...(again) just sayin'....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!