On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Project 365....day 75

Yesterday, I can't even make excuses like 'oh, I was so busy...etc. etc. etc.' because I really wasn't. What I was, was....burned out. I got my pictures up on my facebook page, and just completely forgot about getting them up here. Hopefully I can remedy this whole 'late' thing that I've had going on lately tonight by getting my pics up in a timely fashion. Still....that remains to be seen. Right now, though, I have yesterday's pictures to share...a variety of animals from my friend Nate's house!

This first shot is of my friend Nate's chickens, munching on some rotting apples under the apple tree down the bank.




This next shot is another feathered friend...the last of his flock of ducks from last spring....we call him Disco. Yes, that's right, Disco Duck.




This pretty little kitty was hard to capture, but so beautiful!




~*~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!