On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project 365....day 64

Today is another day of playing catch-up. Yesterday I went out shooting, but then cut things a little close, and only made it home about 5 minutes early for my girl's bus! Then, with the husband competently in charge, I hurried off to work where I worked my butt off and carried a TON of great food for the The Fireside. When I got home, I didn't have the energy or time before bed to give these pictures the attention they deserved, so I opted to wait for today. So, only a little bit late, here are my 365's for yesterday.

I could not resist the way this crooked silo sat next to this farm in Galway, NY.




A beautiful view of the Mountains in Edinburgh, NY.




A panoramic view from the Batchelorville Bridge in Edinburgh, NY.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!