On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 365....day 78

Ok, so this weekend turned out to be a very busy one for me at work! I only had a few minutes (O.k., more like an hour, but that's not very long in photography-time) to take my pictures. I worked late Friday night, and didn't even get my pictures off of my camera. Saturday I finally got around to editing my pictures, but then I had to run off to work again, so now here I am, on Sunday night, posting my pictures from 2 days ago!

With that said, now, it's story time!!

Ahem.

Er....okay. So, It's not really my story to tell, and I don't know it that well, so I'm going to give you a link.


Sherman's is an amusement park that is now basically a ghost town. In it's day (many, many moons ago) it was a hoppin' place, and even until recent years, the carousel remained open, and there used to be cars on the ferris wheel.




Another angle on this very, very old ferris wheel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!