On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Project 365....day 60

Today was a gray day outside, but I was lucky enough to find bits and pieces of sunny colors everywhere I went today, it seems. ♥ Up in the mountains of Upstate New York, the streams and rivers are starting to melt...which can only mean one thing; spring is coming, and fast! (I hope, at least) Here are today's 365's...celebrate with me while I raise my wine glass to the fact that I've made it 2 whole months without quitting or missing a day yet!

I could not resist this lone little leaf left on this tree. I love that little splash of color.




A leaf in the snow I came across while hiking into a waterfall in Benson, NY today.




I just love the contrast between the snow and the stone wall...the way the wall seems to cut through the snow like a ribbon.






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!