On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 365....day 79

Saturday was another busy day for me! I did the mom job all day, for the most part, leaving my little humans with my mom for about an hour so I could get out and shoot a few scenic things. When I got back to the little humans, we spent most of the afternoon enjoying the spring sunshine! Once we got home, and I got them settled for a rest, I had a chance to edit not only Saturday's pictures, but also Friday's that were still on my camera! By the time I finished that, I had just enough time to dash off to my other job at the fabulous Fireside Resturant/Funny Farm Comedy Club! Finally, now, on Sunday, I have a chance to get these pictures up. This was a very long-winded intro to my pictures from Saturday. Sunday's will have to wait, because they're half edited right now, and I won't be able to get a chance to finish them until tomorrow. So much to do, so little time to do it!

A beautiful black and white of the docks on Caroga Lake (which has FINALLY started to thaw!)




A candid capture of my sweet Toes drawing with sidewalk chalk.




A shot from the ground up; my sweet girl (trying to) hula-hoop.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!