On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Project 365....day 72

Yesterday, I had to make due with what I had. I was still feeling very sicky, and spent another entire day in my bed. Blegh! Anyway, in the evening, my wonderful husband took the little human's up to his grammy's where his aunt and her daughter were visiting for the night. The little humans had a blast, and I was able to leave the bedroom with out A)being mauled, and B)feeling guilty for infecting them all. Here is what I was able to come up with...

A macro-shot of a beautiful pink daisy that my family bought me to tell me they love me. ♥




A macro of a yellow daisy...




All 3 of the flowers I shot yesterday floating in the water


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!