On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Project 365....day 81

So, yesterday was SUPPOSED to be a big fun day for me. Woah, boy was I wrong! Ok, so to start the day off; it was just gross and gray and rainy. Then, about twenty minutes before I was supposed to leave to pick up my friend Matt and his beautiful girl for our shoot yesterday, (it was going to happen, despite the inclement weather) he calls and tells me that his daughter is unexpectedly busy. (Much to HIS surprise as well!) So, with that out the window, we got a chance to hang out for a while anyway while I drove around and got yesterday's pictures....here are Monday's 365's....day 81!

A beautiful shot of the water in Mayfield, NY




Another angle on that same shot...




When all was said and done, and I finally got home, this is how I found my boy waiting for me...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!