On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Project 365....day 73

Today I am still struggling with a not-quite-right stomach. This is the third day of not feeling well, and while I hate having a stomach ache, I'll totally take this over the throwing up, fever, dizzy, etc. that I've been since Friday. Since I'm still not feeling top-notch, we settled for just taking a ride today, rather than me going out alone to hike/take pictures (safety first, right?) I was hoping for some random, spectacular occurrence, like a beautiful, bright rainbow, or a herd of deer, or....oh, I don't know....something equally as amazing. Jeez, use your own imagination's, people. Granted, once you see my pictures, you'll see that they're not entirely ordinary, but they are not the spectacular, amazing, once in a life time shots I was hoping for.

This shot....I know that there is an amazing picture here at the spillway, but something tells me that this is not it. I will, however, keep trying! There's always tomorrow, right?




This is where things get a little less ordinary...as we were on our way home, we drove by this farm field in Mayfield. It was freshly plowed and covered in Geese! Seriously, there were hundreds of them! I wandered through the field a little bit, only to notice once I was already in there that it had also just been spread with cow poop. *facepalm* Have I ever mentioned how smooth I am?

Isn't this goose beautiful, all posing for me?




I just love the way their necks bend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!