On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's my angle?

I've been asking myself this question for the past couple of days, all the while trying to catch my kids with a natural smile on their faces. (Yeah, right!) Anyway, as I searched and searched through my lens for a great angle, I finally realized that maybe I was going about this the wrong way. Maybe what I needed most was a still model that I could move around. With that in mind, I give you the guy my son calls the 'Bouncy Dragon' every time we pass. Now, I'm not entirely sure that he doesn't have a name of his own, but I am so intrigued by him. *And it's not just him....there are many, many amazing creations by this sculptor, all from what most would consider 'trash'. I'm guessing that this guy is soddered together from wheel-springs and a plethora of other 'found' objects.*

All that said, here is my entry for this week's theme at I ♥ faces; "Focusing on Angles"




To see other amazing entries please visit I ♥ faces by clicking on the camera below!


3 comments:

Jeannie said...

I love the bouncy dragon. Great angle, I love the contrast of the siding behind him too! :o)

3Beauties2Adore said...

This is one cool pink "dude"!! I love it!

.Erin Cassidy said...

Love it Sara!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!