On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The View From Up Here...

Today I was lucky enough to have a BEAUTIFUL, wonderful day. The kids and I got to go out and play at the playground, and then my amazing, fabulous husband didn't even mind when I dropped he and the kids off at home and took an hour (or so) to go shoot some pictures. Tonight, just add the cherry to the proverbial sundae of the day, we had the most gorgeous sunset! Here are my favorite moments of tonight's shoot. I hope you all enjoy the 'view from up here'!

When I first stopped, I decided to climb the snowbank so that I could get some shots of the falling sun setting the trees on fire...




~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~




Then I shifted position to be able to capture the contrast in colors between the deep blue and the bright orange and the streaks of clouds.




~*~*~*~




~*~*~*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!