On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Project 365....day 86

Today I didn't have to be at work until 5 o'clock, and it was a beautiful looking, bright sunny day. It's been a while since I've used my kids as models, so today I begged and pleaded with my girl-child to please, please, please be my model, and when she finally went 'oh, alriiiiight.', I jumped on it, and promised a fun location for the shoot; the beach! Off we went, and enjoyed every bit of the afternoon throwing rocks into the water.

My beautiful girl dancin' down the path at me.



Getting her hands in the water for the first time this year.



Both of my little humans throwing rocks into the water.



Amelia doing some rock hoppin' at the lake today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!