On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Project 365....day 90

Ok, so Wednesday got away from me a little bit....I took these pictures shortly after cocktails with my grandmother on Wednesday night, and by the time I got home, had dinner, and got my kids settled, I edited the pictures and then had no steam left. I was sure that work on Thursday would be fairly slow, but since I was the only one on, that wasn't the case (of course). SO...since I wasn't up to even uploading my pictures from my shoot Thursday (another portrait session, coming soon!), obviously I did not get my Wednesday pics up then. Since I've got tonight off, I had a chance to play catch up (so unusual for me to have to do, huh?).

A goose floating across Caroga Lake at sunset.



My cock-eyed view from the stone wall that skirts the shore at Sherman's in Caroga Lake, NY



Now that the ice is gone, the sky is free to reflect on the water at sunset! I am so glad spring is here!



This was the one brief moment that the sun broke free of the clouds before disappearing behind the mountains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!