On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Project 365....day 94

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope everyone had as wonderful a day today as I did! ♥ We started out early this morning, when Toes climbed into our bed at about quarter till 7. From there, he proceeded to pat my face and tell me that the Easter Beagle had come and the baskets were on the table. He woke up Amelia....or at least, he tried. Needless to say she sent him back crying because she refused to move. Once I went in and explained that the Easter Beagle had come, it was time for the fun! After checking out their baskets and putting on their brand new princess and car's socks respectively, we hunted eggs. Finally, there were only 2 eggs left, and we couldn't find them....after checking the Easter Beagle's note, we headed out to the porch to find........................BUNNIES!!! Yes, you read that correctly, both little humans got an 8 week old baby bunny from the Easter Beagle. With that said, I will say one more time....Hoppy Easter, everyone!

Toes and his tiny baby bunny, Cherry.



Amelia hunting for eggs at her Great-Grandma's house this afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!