On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{The Artist} Part II

My last post focused on the 'studio' session with Ms. Roberts, now I am going to show you the face behind the art ♥ As you can see in my previous post, Ms. Roberts can create some amazing-ass art! What you may not have noticed, though, is how gorgeous she is herself. Once we were done at her studio, I took Ms. Roberts to Canada Lake both to get to visit for a while longer, and to take advantage of the beautiful day, and amazing natural light and capture her spirit in an easy non-painful way for the girl who detests her picture being taken. I was pleased with the results, and I hope you enjoy them as well!

Ladies and Gentlemen, once again, the beautiful, fabulously talented Ms. Roberts!


~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!