On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Something to say on Sunday...

So, I know, I completely suck. I haven't put a single picture up since Thursday. Never fear, I took them, I just have not had the energy to sit down and do anything with them. Hell, I'm still working on editing my Thursday session with "The Artist"; Ms. Roberts. In fact, that will most likely be the next post here in my blog; my portrait session with an amazing artist as she works hard on her newest series of paintings: "The truth will set you free" (Which will be showing in June at the amazing Tiffany Smith Gallery in Johnstown, NY) Ahem, anyway, I digress....I just basically wanted to make a little note here that I have not forgotten about any of my 365's, I'm just feeling lazy....weekends are tough for me to have the time for editing, but I figure if I only work at a real job 3 days a week, I should be allowed to slack here a little....right? Right. Glad we agree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!