On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{The Artist} Part I

Last Thursday I was fortunate enough to get to collaborate with my friend Ms. Roberts. She is an amazingly talented artist who's gearing up for a show in early June at the Tiffany Smith Gallery in Johnstown, NY. We had a great time catching up over coffee before heading off to her studio, where I got to see the magic in-progress! Here are the perfect bits from that shoot! (the Outdoor Portrait Session soon to come!)
Ladies and Gentlemen; the Amazing, talented, and all around super-cool chick; Ms. Sarah Roberts!


For her 'truth' series, Ms. Roberts asked for honest confessions that were offered by patrons from her previous shows...



My favorite piece from her 'the truth' series



The fabulous Ms. Roberts, hard at work!



A candid portrait of Ms. Roberts as she steps back to study her work.



A profile portrait of the artist at work.



One of my favorite captures; the paint brushes in her hair are perfect!



By this point, I like to think she forgot about the camera and was totally lost in the creation.



~*~*~*~*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!