On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project 365....day 106

'I think I can. I think I can. I think I can...'


I feel a lot like that little engine that was so sure that he could....trying to keep chugging along and getting these posts up, even if they are much later than a) they should be, and b) I expected. Anyway....here are my pictures for day 106. Finding beauty everywhere I go!


While Amelia-mazing and I were up at my momma's picking flowers the other day, we found an entirely new breed of daffodil!



A macro capture of another beautiful spring flower!



Just for fun; my sweet toes 'cheesing' me with his pizza crust!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!