On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Project 365....day 113

The last time I updated this blog was Sunday night; I entered the I ♥ faces challenge. As it stands, I am about 6 days behind blogging my 365 entries, but now it's time for me to play another giant game of catch-up! Watch me go!! On Friday the sun was shining, and the wind was blowing! It looked absolutely beautiful out, but the wind was vicious. The water, however, was a beautiful sparkling blue. I was so lucky to capture such beautiful moments.

A rope swing on the "little lake" in Northville, NY



The beautiful, rocky shore of the Sacandaga in Edinburgh, NY



Another black and white, this time of some beautiful budding spring wildflowers in the church yard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!