On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project 365....day 98

So apparently last week I was lazier than I thought; I really, REALLY thought I'd gotten my pictures up from Thursday, but as I just found out when I went to update this thing after my weekend out of town, I did not. I edited the pictures, and made them pretty and got them ready, then totally just did not post them. My bad. Anyway, here are my pictures from day #98; some beautiful scenery in Speculator, NY

A beautiful bit of 'small town' life...this beautiful church against the crystal-blue sky.



A strange angle on a beautiful garden trellis next to Lake Plesant.



A view from down here this time; the lip of a small garden and a view of Lake Plesant.



I couldn't resist just a few more captures of this trellis. I loved the shape of it.

1 comments:

.Erin Cassidy said...

Can I say, so not fair! You have such beautiful scenery up there. <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!