On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mommy and Me Session

Yesterday I had the great pleasure to take my camera out to my friend Shelby's house and capture her and her sweet, cuddly son, Isaac. ♥ When I got there, he was napping (God, how I miss those days!) so we had some time to kill. To do so, Shelby shared with me her teeny-tiny 6 week old kittens! She's got an orange female who (only a few weeks after her son was born) spawned 4 little tiny orange kittens! Let me tell you, there was so much baby-cuteness yesterday, I almost didn't know what to do with myself! Here are (some of) the results of my Mommy and Me shoot with Shelby and Isaac! ♥

Before you were conceived,



I wanted you.



Before you were born,



I loved you.



Before you were here an hour,



I would give my life for you.



This is the miracle of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!