On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Whenever I see your smilin' face..."

"...I have to smile myself."


It's I ♥ smiles week this week at I ♥ faces, and when I saw this challenge, I immediately knew who my picture would be of this week. A few weeks ago I literally bumped into my friend Matt and his daughter while I was out taking my 365 pictures for the day. Well, we'd been trying *(unsuccessfully)* for a few weeks at that point to get together so I could shoot his daughter for him. So I seized the opportunity, and we had a great, if short, mini-shoot. This is one of my very favorites out of the bunch; every time I see it, I am just captured by the wistfulness on her face. I love the way it looks like she's smiling about some little secret....you never know, maybe she's got the secret to the world in there...



To see more amazing smiles, head on over to I ♥ faces!

4 comments:

Britney Emilie said...

This is darling Sara!

DSR said...

What a gentle sweet smile! Beautiful!

Maureen said...

Awww what a beautiful content smile. Just love this one a lot!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. So glad you ran into him! Awesome! : ) I love her smile. That is precious for sure! Wonderful picture!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!