On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Project 365....day 91

Thursday I had the privilege of actually having a real, live model! My friend Matt and I went out to take advantage of the beautiful spring day we had. I did take a few other random pics while we were out, but I wasn't thrilled with any of the 'randoms', so I am choosing to use a few alternate edits from my portrait session with my friend Matt. Enjoy!

Hangin' out...catchin' up....snappin' pictures. My favorite kind of day!



Another beach shot...a bit longer this time to include the shadow.



On to the train tracks! One of my favorite locations to shoot portraits. (Please note the awesome sparkle from the sun on his glasses!)



This is one of my favorite pictures from the whole 2.5 hour session! I love the movement in this picture, and the angle his arms are at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!