On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Project 365....day 96

Today was a gross, rainy day here in Upstate N.Y., but I hear that April showers bring May flowers, so in theory I have no big complaints. However, in the interest of bringing you all new and interesting shots every day, I have a pretty big problem with days like today! It makes it so hard to get beautiful scenic shots when the sky is just a blanket of gray. Despite that, here are my pictures for today. Hopefully I'll bring you a little sunshine.

One of the first daffodils of spring!



A macro capture of another new spring daffodil! (LOVE the orange/yellow contrast here)



Another macro capture, this time of a plant that looks like a lilac, but grows in small sprigs from the ground, and drops red berries in the fall. Interesting, no?



Another interesting plant; I'm pretty sure this is the same kind of plant I captured a month or so ago in the farm fields, only this time it still has it's seeds on it. Even if it's not, I love the feathery quality of the seeds. It almost looks like dandelion fluff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!