On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 365....day 58

Ok, so as is becoming the usual for me on the weekends, I'm playing catch-up. This post is for yesterday's pictures, and today's will follow in it's own post. So yesterday I was cruisin' around with my camera, and happened across these cows outside enjoying the beautiful afternoon. (I know, I know, I have a thing for cows. That has already been established. Moving on...) Anyway, I could not resist these cows or these captures, I hope you love them also! ♥

A beautiful portrait of a grazing brown cow




A long-shot of the farm I stopped at yesterday.






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!