On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Project 365....day 37

Today I was nearly kid-less!! My oldest little human got invited by a friend to go build-a-bear and go out to lunch, so while she was gone, my husband, our second little human (the dude) and I went for a ride to find some interesting things to take pictures of. I not only got my pictures for the day, but I also have now scouted a few new locations for future shoots! What a great Saturday!

While we were out today, I found a beautiful old church...it's got such a pretty look to it.




I couldn't resist this beautiful sparse winter plant.




Last, but not least, a track-level shot of some old train tracks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!