On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 365....day 41

While Washington, Philly, NYC, Jersey, and Pennsylvania get dumped on with the snow today, upstate NY enjoyed a 'light dusting'. When I say 'light dusting', I mean we got less than 6", which, for this area, ain't nothin'. So, to celebrate our beautiful, pretty snow, I got out there this morning for a walk across a beautiful, white frozen lake. While out in this 'light dusting', my camera screen got wet w/the snow. Now, I don't know what will happen once it dries out, but for now the streaks across the screen are awesome looking! ♥ I hope you all enjoy my 365's today as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Some berries that have somehow survived and stayed on the vine all this time.




Snowy, wintering pine cones




An Adirondack winter


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!