On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Project 365....day 53

Today I got another opportunity to practice my macro shots, and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with how most of them turned out. Since I know no one wants to see a billion pictures of the same 5 plants, I'm throwing in my favorites along with a couple of other interesting shots from today.

This is a beautiful view of the waterfront on the Sacandaga Lake on Lakeside Drive in Mayfield.




A macro shot of an awesome looking puff-ball plant (yes, that's the technical term.)




A beautiful, and probably very old metal wagon I stumbled upon in an abandoned lot today.




Another macro shot...just can't get enough of these wintering flowers.






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!