On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 365....day 51

Today was the last day of celebrating for my daughter's birthday until next year (or at least, that's what I'm praying!) When the cake was finished, and the wrapping paper had been thrown away, we tossed our little humans into the car and took a cruise. Our main point was to get them a nap, but while we were out, I made my husband pull over so I could get this capture. It turned out to be my favorite of the day by a landslide. Usually, I have a terrible time trying to pick just a picture or two, so I wind up posting a handful, but for today, there is only this one capture. Enjoy!

The Great Sacandaga Lake






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!