On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project 365....day 47

Today was a busy day for me! I got some props for my maternity shoot tomorrow, and I took my now 5 year old to get her library card and pick out 5 new books to borrow, cause she is 5, after all. *sigh* I also got a chance this evening to go out with the fabulous people I work with for some bowling!!! I took a bunch of pics of the actual bowling itself, but wasn't so successful because the lighting was awful. Instead, I sort of focused on Aunt Syl's daughter Emily...the wall she was sitting near matched her shirt so well I just couldn't resist...

Presenting the BEAUTIFUL Emily Snow!




~*~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!