On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project 365....day 42

Today I was lucky. My husband was home in the afternoon. The sun was shining, and (for once) the wind wasn't blowing! Also, my camera is apparently no worse for the wear after our little trip out into the blustery day yesterday. Or, at least, it has not crapped out on me yet *knock on wood* So, my camera and I headed out on our daily search for some beautiful pieces of Upstate N.Y. I hope you enjoy what we found!

I've wanted to get to photograph these plants for WEEKS now, but to get to them, you have to use this little access road, and my poor little Mazda is to small and frail for that trip! Today was my lucky day, and someone had cleared it.




~*~*~*~




A long shot of Peck's Lake, just outside of Caroga Lake


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!