On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 365....day 52

Today I worked most of the day, and when I got out, before I went to another shoot, I had a few minutes to run out and practice my macro-shots again today. Here are the best of the best, (almost) all coming from a farm just of of Rt. 67 outside of Johnstown, the last comes from the old Fort Johnson in Fort Johnson, NY

A long view of the farm I got my macro-shots at today.




I can't get enough of these cow flowers in the winter. Attempting macro shots once again.




Another angle on that same flower, and possibly my favorite picture ever. I love everything about it.




The barbed wire fence at the farm.




I'm not entirely sure what this prickly plant is, but I loved the look of it.






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!