On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Project 365....day 49

So, remember how I mentioned (and shared pictures of) getting my daughter a "really-real grown up camera"? Well, today she was home sick with strep (though she feels fine, she is contagious right now, and had to be kept home from school), and we decided to take a cruise and see what we could see behind our lenses. We got some really great shots, one of which was achieved by me standing on top of the snow bank with her on my shoulders (!) and we had a great time! It's such a nice twist that this photography thing gets to be a family affair! I hope you enjoy looking at today's 365 as much as we enjoyed shooting it! ♥

This is the shot Amelia helped me with. Did I mention that for a 5 year old she's an AMAZING photographer?




I was drawn to the wavy look of the ice near the bottom of this waterfall. I am so blessed to live in such a beautiful place.




Another attempt at a macro shot. I love these little tiny pinecones.




A shot of the top half of the waterfall I hiked in to today in the town of Hope.




This shot comes from a local landmark around here that recently burned down. I was drawn to the textures of the door. It's beautiful and terribly sad at the same time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!