On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365....day 38

Today was, as usual, a work day for me, and so, as usual, the first picture of my 365 will come from the Fabulous Fireside Restaurant/Funny Farm Comedy Club...I actually got out early enough today to get out and take a few pictures (Lets here it for the days getting longer, folks) and I'm pleased with the way they turned out. Enjoy! (And Happy Sunday!)

The Welcome Sign that hangs on the deck at the Fireside




Another wintering pond in the great North East.




I thought this was such an interesting idea for a water trough near the side of this barn!




The sky just after sunset


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!