On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Project 365....day 39

Today's blog finds me out of sorts and annoyed. Usually I am pretty on top of things. My house is usually a bit trashed, sure, but I consider myself a pretty organized mom. WRONG. Today in my daughter's backpack comes a reminder note about tomorrow being their Valentine's day Party, since there is no school on Friday. Now, this is the part where I start chanting 'shit' in my head. I had to scurry on out to get my pictures for today, then hurl myself faster than the speed of light to the groc. store for salad fixings and to the drug store for a box of Valentine's for my *semi* sweet little girl.

All things accomplished, I can now sit here and relax with my giant mug of coffee in my nice warm house, and relish in how awesome the sunset was tonight over the lake. Enjoy!


The sunset was beautiful tonight over the Mayfield Lake.




~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~




~*~*~*~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!