On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 365....day 32

For February, I was hoping to start off the month with an EPIC sunset...thankfully the photography gods were cooperating today! I made my way to Canada Lake once again, and though I think I've got frostbite, it was totally worth it considering the way these pictures turned out! Enjoy the 32nd day of my 365 photo journey! ♥

Just as the sun was beginning to set....it was such a beautiful clear and FREEZING day!




The sun coming down through the trees...the sky is on fire!




This shot is looking strait out over the dock I shot a couple of days ago.




A blazing ball of light...




The sun disappearing behind the mountains.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!