On-Location, (mostly) candid photography in Fulton/Montgomery County, New York and surrounding areas.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Project 365....day 56

So Thursday I had to work. It was a cruddy day outside; the sky was dripping a nasty wet, rainy-snowy mix which earned my girl yet another snow day, and kept us inside all day. I did venture out to take care of the loose ends for my boss' b-day gift, but other than that, I was inside my four walls. So, that night I had to work, but I knew that the restaurant would most likely not be very busy w/the nasty weather, and I was right. I called the husband when I got out early (just about at the human's bedtime) to let them know that I was coming home, and to wait on putting the kids to bed. He merely laughed at me....Thursday's 365 is a visual as to why he was laughing...

What I stumbled upon when I got home Thursday night...




...he fell asleep watching for me to get home. ♥




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I ♥ comments, so please leave one!